Monday, April 9, 2012

Harvest of Louisville

Last weekend I went down on an overnight trip to Louisville with my parents to look at apartments for my dad while he is working there. On Friday we went to lunch at Harvest, a locally grown restaurant, on East Market street. I'm always a little turned off when a restaurant has a very small menu, especially when the choices seem to be a little out of the ordinary, but this turned out to be DELICIOUS. 

We all got the burger either with different toppings or different sides, and it was one of the most amazing burgers I have ever had. It is served on a pretzel bun with chevre, lettuce, and bacon jam (pretty much just bacon). I chose the herb dijon potato salad as a side, and it might have been the best potato salad I've ever had. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you're ever in town and looking for a new place to try. I know I'll be back on what I'm sure will be many trips to come. 


You can check out Harvest and their menu here.

No comments:

Post a Comment