Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dinner at Madeleine's

Saturday was my 23rd birthday, and my go to spot for birthday dinners in Evansville, IN is a fusion restaurant called Madeleine's. The menu changes monthly, and I have yet to go and try something that wasn't amazingly delicious. 


 Avocado and Crab Salad appetizer

 Duroc Pork Chop with Dijon Mushroom Sauce, Hericot Verts, and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes


You can check out Madeleine's and their current menu by visiting their website (here). The menu they have up now is for the most part what they had this weekend, with a few minor changes. In a town with minimal fine dining options, this place is likely to continue being a favorite in our family.

(Note: Both the appetizer and entree I tried were changes on the menu, and I wish I could remember what the aioli was on top of the Avocado and Crab Salad because it was DELICIOUS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment