Recipe compliments of my cousin Andrea! We all helped make these over Christmas Break for a baked-goods-exchange her work was doing, and they were delicious, so of course I had to grab the recipe and try making them!!
Ingredients18 foil baking cups
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup light cream cheese
2 tablespoons sugar
1 package fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup candy coated peanut butter candies (otherwise known as Reese’s Cups)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and egg in bowl with electric mixer; set aside.
2. Prepare brownie mix following package directions; set aside.
3. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter mixture in center of each baking cup.
4. Fill baking cups half full with brownie batter, on top of peanut butter mixture.
5. Chop up Reese's if necessary. I just unwrapped them, threw 'em on the cutting board, and went at it with my Chef's knife. Sprinkle each cupcake with Reese’s Cup pieces.
6. Bake 25 minutes; do not overbake.